Friday, April 30, 2010

Unforgiveness

As humans, we often allow our emotions to get the best of us and to rule how we behave

One of the greatest emotions to cause an imbalance in ones life is the emotion of unforgiveness

Unforgiveness affects every aspect of our lives

When someone is damaged in their emotions, it will undoubtedly cause them to be held back from many good things they could have attained in their lives.

One of the first things that is important to do when an issue arises, is not to run from it, but instead, face it head on immediately, with the intent to resolve the it

To resolve problems, we must confront the offender in a mature and reasonable way

So

Forgiveness is important to avoid a negative emotions go much deeper in ourselves

******

*It's hard for me to forgive a person who affects my life the most,but don't worry I never hold grudge as my dad always remind us not to do so.[petua awet muda juga] .Sometimes,It takes time right.I try my best.Pray for me.*




1 comment:

intannuratiqahmohamadyunus said...

i have a problem with that..
I'm the type whos holding grudge.
Its difficult for me to hate people but once they hurt me, i'll hate them (without forgiveness) and i feel like taking it to my grave!
Seems like i cant help it la..
its a damn bad habbit. I know it.
Its like i'm hating every single cell of them..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails