Sunday, February 7, 2021

Blank Paper

 


Bismillah...

This is so me.. my soul hunger to write
the art of writing which i have done so many years ago
i keep delaying my intention to write again because im still in the state of an echo to my voice
my goal in writing is to write badly..because perfectionism prevents me from starting

Writing should not be an act of torture,it should be fun!
there is always a pre-step to every step that is making Du'a
it encompassed the whole writing process
no matter what i am writing about,i still want it to be under the umbrella of what Allah loves

ya Fattah,open my chest and grant me the confidence to write
ya Zahir, manifest my thoughts and feeling in my writing
ya Nur,place light in my writing
ya Musawwir,beautify my writing when i start with nothing
The original is only You.

im just surrendering in writing and not being attached.
i will allow myself to write,go back and forth and keep going..
maybe that's how i may evolve in my writing by let things follow way...

*an echo meaning find inspiration from other people

Love,
AA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails